Start with a watercolor paper. Try to draft a sketch. Use a tube from spray mechanism. Add some little splashes.
Add some water splashes and let the colors blend here and there.
Spray a piece of paper with mists. Use colors Juicy, Grape Soda, Hottie and Heart. Let it blend a little bit together and dry.
Next, stamp the flowers randomly on prepared paper and cut it.
Create flowers. Use as many layers as you like.
I shaped petals with my fingers. I like 3D effect.
Then stamp on layout.
When it's dry. Add some textures. Using Art Anthology stencil -
Prepare some scraps.
Try to put all together.
Add more embellishments.
And doodling with black pen.
It's done. Thank you for stopping by. Marta :)
- Watercolor paper
- ArtAnthology - Heart - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Juicy - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Hottie - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Plush - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Guacamole - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Grass - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Peacock Feathers - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Studio Blue - Mist
- ArtAnthology - Glorious - Mist
- Water mist
- Soft brush
- Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamps
- Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms dies
- Big Shot or other cutting machine
- black ink
- Adhesive gems faceted Scrapberry's
- Some paper scraps ( Friday the Thirteenth )
- Black pen
- Meridian Stencil
- AA Cotton- Velvet
- AA Splashed-Sorbet
- Palette knife