Measure 1 cup of vodka. Add an extra 1/2 cup for stronger shots.
Sprinkle Knox gelatin into the vodka. Let sit for 1 minute.
Combine Jello, Kool Aid, and sugar in measuring cup.
Add 2 1/2 cups boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
Stir in vodka/gelatin mixture until dissolved.
Pour in glass dish and chill for at least 2 hours.
Once chilled, cut into one-inch cubes.
Ready to serve!
For Red Rum cube shots, use Bacardi light rum instead of vodka. Substitute cherry Jello and cherry Kool Aid.
- 1.0c Blue raspberry flavored vodka, chilled
- 1.0 Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool Aid
- 6.0oz Berry Blue Jello (large box)
- 4.0 Packets of Knox gelatin
- 1.0c Sugar
- 1.0 9x12 rectangular glass dish
- 2.0 Measuring cups