Chop 1/3 cup parsley
Stir the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl to blend
Stir the cheese, beef and pork.
Using 1 1/2 teaspoon for each, shape the meat mixture into 1-inch-diameter meatballs. Place on a baking sheet
To make the soup: bring the broth to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat
Add the meatballs and curly endive and Simmer until the meatballs are cooked through and curly endive is tender, about 8 mins
Whisk the eggs And cheese in a medium bowl to blend. Stir the soup in a circular motion.
drizzle the egg mixture into the moving broth, stirring with a fork to form thin stands of egg, about 1 min.
Boil the noodles
Season the soup to taste with salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 slice fresh white bread, crust trimmed
- 1/2 cup grated parm
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 8 ounces ground pork
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound curly endive, coarsely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon freshly graded parm