Gather ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix melted butter with crushed graham crackers. Sprinkle mixture in 9x13 pan that is lined with parchment paper. The parchment paper is the real secret ingredient, don't leave it out!
Pour condensed milk over graham crackers.
Sprinkle crushed nuts over milk.
Sprinkle chocolate morsels next.
Top with butterscotch morsels. If you are using coconut flakes, sprinkle these on last.
Ready to pop in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
If using a glass pan reduce oven to 325 degrees.
Remove from oven after 25 minutes or when top is a nice golden brown and just a little bubbly. Let cool completely.
Cut into squares, place in airtight container and refrigerate for best results.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 sleeve of cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) salted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup butterscotch morsels
- Parchment paper
- 9x13 rectangle pan
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes, optional
Tar Heel State