Start by chopping and peeling all of your ingredients. (Try and cut all vegetables to a similar size)
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium to high heat.
Add onion and garlic and stir for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables and stir for 5 minutes or until vegetables start to brown.
Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add pasta, season with salt and pepper.
Add basil and serve.
Enjoy. Serving tip: You may add some shaved Parmesan for added flavour
- 2.0 Chopped Onions
- 2.0 Crushed Garlic cloves
- 3.0 Chopped Zucchini
- 3.0 Peeled and a chopped carrots
- 3.0 Chopped celery stalks
- 400.0g Diced tomatoes
- 1.0l Chicken stock
- 1/4c Chopped basil leaves
- 500.0g Chopped Pumpkin
- 1.0 Head of broccoli chopped small
- 1/2 Chopped cauliflower
- (Optional) Parmesan cheese