Gather your supplies
Place 1 block silken tofu, the peanut butter, agave or maple syrup and non-dairy milk in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
Add a little more milk if it isn't smooth enough. It should look like this.
Spoon the peanut butter mixture onto the already baked pie crust. Smooth it out with a spatula or spoon.
For the chocolate layer - place 1 block of silken tofu, cocoa powder, milk, syrup, vanilla extract and salt into the food processor. Add more milk if it isn't smooth enough. It should look like this.
Spoon and spread over the peanut butter layer.
The pie should look like this. Chill it in the fridge overnight or for 2 hours. If you have too much chocolate filling- spoon it into ramekins for pudding. You never know when you'll want pudding.
Then later... slice and eat!
- 1.0 Non-dairy pie crust - pre-cooked
- For peanut butter layer
- 1.0 12.3 oz block silken tofu
- 0.0c Natural peanut butter
- 0.0c Non-dairy milk (I use almond milk)
- 3.0Tbsp Agave or maple syrup - (more or less to taste)
- For chocolate layer
- 1.0 12.3 oz Block silken tofu
- 0.0c Non-dairy milk
- 0.0c Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.0c Agave or maple syrup ( more or less to taste)
- 1.0tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt