Gather your ingredients
Dip your chicken in egg mixture.
Place in Italian seasoning/grated Parmesan cheese mix, pressing down to coat well.
Spray pan with Pam.
Place chicken in pan.
Cook @350* for 30-45 minutes depending on thickness of chicken, turning halfway.
Boil water, add pasta, boil 7 minutes. Drain.
Add spaghetti sauce and fresh cheese to chicken and cook another 10-15 minutes.
Serve chicken with pasta, sauce and extra Parmesan cheese. Bon appetit :-)
- 4.0 Boneless chicken breast (approx 1/2 thick)
- 1/2 ziti or pasta of choice
- 1/2c Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4c Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2c Fresh Parmesan or mozzarella cheese
- 1.0 Spaghetti sauce
- 1.0 Egg scrambled