Think back to the first true friend you had. A beggar can't be choosey. Whatever friend you get they'll have different qualities that you like making them that much more one of a kind.
Excepting your friend for who they are, what they believe in, and how they operate is the trickiest part of a relationship.
Let's get to the point, how do you make friends.
Well I would first would say hello, introduce myself, ask for their name, ask if they enjoy a particular activity, and see if they wanted to hang out with me.
If in your interrogation you hear an answer that displeased you or an obviously uninterested answer I give you full permission to say "See you around I guess," and then ponytail whip them.😋👊✋
Why settle for a friend that isn't interested in you! I mean you are pretty, cool, and beautiful, and smart, and beautiful wait have I said that already. 😉
A couple things that you want to do while interrogating is make sure you don't force a relationship that's why I wrote patients in supplies because the perfect friend will come along.
You also want to make sure they get a little taste of your personality because sometimes I don't show enough of myself and then they get confused when I start acting like a goof ball.
Please show some respect for your friend. You should know them well enough to know what they want from you. If you don't know each other well enough then that's fine because that's when conflict helps
Fights benefit relationships almost 82% of the time the other 18% is mostly with younger kids that take things way too personally. A fight is good as long as you learn something from it.
Your friend should be just as willing to help and learn with you so if they desert you that sucks for them they missed out on a lovely friend.😊
You and your new friend should be able to love, care, trust, smile, and laugh with each other without offending one another. Your friend is there for you and your health. This is a win win scenario.
I hope you enjoyed and learned from this long guide and if you now have a new friend let me know in the comment section! I hope you all have a great day, Friend.
- Heart( figuratively speeking)