Supplies. (Ground pepper not shown)
Put TVP and broth in a bowl and stir.
Add remaining ingredients and then stir well. Let sit for 5 - 15 minutes then fluff with fork.
Feel free to change the amounts to suit your taste, but beware of adding too much liquid smoke or Bragg's liquid aminos. A little goes a long way.
Finished fake ground beef. Works great in chili, tomato based soups, burritos and tacos. Keep refrigerated for quick, easy meals. Eat healthy and be happy!
- 1.0c TVP (Bob's Red Mill used here)
- 0.0c Vegetable broth or stock
- 2.0tsp Vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1.0Tbsp Liquid smoke (hickory or mesquite)
- 1.0tsp Cumin
- 1.0tsp Garlic powder
- 1.0Tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos
- 2.0pch Ground pepper