Pre heat the oven 375F. In first bowl sieve flour, coco powder and baking soda together and then mixing salt+sugar+protein powder
Another bowl mix oil, cold water and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Mix the dry and wet ingredients together. I mix wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix well.
Add lemon juice/vinegar in the batter and then spoon the batter to the muffin liners in the baking tray.
Baking for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Better keep checking after 17-20 minutes. I baked for 17 minutes. Cool down the muffins on the wire rack.
Eggless chocolate muffin - inside
- 0.0c All purpose flour
- 2.0Tbsp Coco powder(I use Unsweeted)
- 0.0tsp Baking soda
- 0.0c Sugar(I use sweetener+granulated sugar)
- 0.0tsp Salt
- 0.0c Oil (I use vegetable oil)
- 0.0c Cold water
- 1.0tsp Vanilla extract
- 1.0tsp Lemon juice/vinegar
- 1.0 scope Mocha Cappuccino protein powder