Start with a 2 gallon zip bag & add the black beans & corn. Corn can be from frozen packs or steamer packs cooked ahead of time. Then add the onion & lime juice.
Add the garlic & cilantro. Then season with cumin, sea salt, & black pepper. Cut the chicken into small chunks & add to the bag.
Seal & then mix ingredients in the bag. You can freeze this & thaw to cook later. I prepped this the night before & kept it in the refrigerator.
Tip: Put an oven bag in the crock pot so there's nothing to clean up!
Set for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Served over white rice & topped with shredded taco blend cheese. Add your favorites like sour cream, salsa, or guacamole.
- 2.0gal Zip Lock Bag
- 1.0 Oven Bag
- 3.0lb Chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2.0 15 oz can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- 2.0 12oz steam in bag yellow corn
- 1/2 Large Onion (1.5 cups) chopped
- 4.0 Limes, juiced
- 4.0 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1.0 Bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- White Rice
- Shredded Taco Blend Cheese
- Optional: sour cream, salsa, guacamole