Prepare and measure all ingredients first.
Empty JELL-O into bowl. Combine orange juice and pineapple juice. Liquid will be a cup.
Boil juice in the microwave and pour into the bowl, mixing thoroughly. Add cranberry sauce.
Once the mixtures starts congealing, add all the other ingredients.
- 1 can of whole cranberry sauce
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- 1 pkg Jell-O (cranberry, strawberry or raspberry)
- 1 C minced celery
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, optional
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Juice of strained pineapple