First Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta; cook as package directs. Drain in a colander and rinse under running cold water until cool. Drain well.
Meanwhile,mix Dressing ingredients(peanut sauce vinegar,water,etc.) in a large serving bowl. Add cabbage,cucumbers, carrots, scallions and cilantro; toss to mix.
Add cooled pasta and toss to mix and coat. Sprinkle servings with peanuts.
This is super yummy and good for you. Calls for alot of chopping but believe me it is worth it. *best the day it's made* Follow me and i will follow you back:)
- 2/3c bottled Thai-style peanut sauce
- 8.0oz thin linguine pasta-broken
- 2.0Tbsp each vinegar rice AND water
- 1.0tsp minced garlic
- 1.0lb Chinese cabbage, shredded(8 cups)
- 1/2 English seedless(hot house) cucumber sliced thinly
- 2.0 medium carrots,shredded( 1.5 cups)
- 1/3c each sliced scallions AND chopped cilantro
- 1/4c salted dry-roasted peanuts