Place ingredients in the bread maker pan, in order. Set to the dough cycle (90 minutes).
For medium and large batches, cut dough in half.
Roll dough roughly 12" wide and 1/2" thick. Spread melted butter everywhere except one inch of one side. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the same
Roll up, ending at the uncoated side. Fork the uncoated side, wet lightly with water as necessary and pinch to seal.
Using a serrated knife, cut into nine equal pieces.
Please equally spaced in an 8 inch buttered baking pan. Cover and let proof for 30 minutes.
Bake @ 350F for 25-30 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Spread icing over each roll
- 0.0c Lowfat milk, warmed to 80-90•
- 2.0 Eggs, room temp
- 4.0Tbsp butter, unsalted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 0.0c granulated sugar
- 0.0tsp salt
- 1.0tsp vanilla extract
- 3.0c Bread Flour
- 0.0c Cornstarch
- 1.0tsp Yeast, active dry, instant or bread machine
- Ingredients for filling:
- 0.0c brown sugar
- 3.0Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2.0Tbsp cinnamon
- 3.0Tbsp butter, unsalted, melted
- Ingredients for Frosting:
- 3.0oz cream cheese
- 3.0Tbsp butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 0.0tsp vanilla extract
- 1.0c powdered sugar
- 2.0tsp lowfat milk
- Optional for filling:
- 0.0c walnuts, candied, finely chopped (optional)
Brooklyn, New York