In small bowl whisk together flour, coco powder, sugar, and baking powder until thoroughly completely combined with no streaks of flour or coco powder remaining.
Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla until batter is smooth. Pour batter into a 14 oz or larger microwave-safe mug with straight sides.
Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips put in the center of the mug and gently press down until even with the top of the batter.
Microwave on high for 1 minute. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
- 0.0c All purpose flour
- 2.0Tbsp Unsweetend coco powder
- 2.0Tbsp Suger
- 0.0tsp baking powder
- 0.0c milk at room tempurter
- 2.0Tbsp melted and cooled butter
- 0.0tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.0Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1.0Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1.0 small mixing bowl
- 14.0oz microwave safe mug
- 1.0 fork
- 1.0 spoon