Gather 3 ripe avocados, 1 1/2 cups milk, and 4 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk.
Puree all the ingredients together using a blender or food processor. Adjust thickness and sweetness to your preference. Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Insert wooden sticks and freeze until solid.
After 3 hours, the popsicles are ready to eat. However, for added decadence, melt 4 oz of good quality chopped dark chocolate.
Place melted chocolate in a small mug. Have a styrofoam surface ready to serve as a chocolate drying station.
Dip frozen avocado popsicles into melted chocolate. Stand popsicle upright on styrofoam board for chocolate to dry. It should only take a minute.
Serve immediately, or place popsicles in the freezer. Drizzle melted chocolate over popsicles over a different effect. For more popsicle recipes, visit: http://www.thelittleepicurean.com
- 3.0 ripe avocados, medium sized
- 1/2c milk, or milk alternative of choice
- 4.0Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- simple syrup or agave syrup, as needed
- 4.0oz good quality dark chocolate, chopped, melted
- popsicle mold
- 10.0 wooden popsicle sticks
Los Angeles, CA