Gather supplies (enough for 4-5 hungry persons )
1) Diced onions; 2) Diced garlic; 3) Diced bell peppers
1) Heat pan; 2) Add olive oil; 3) Add onions; 4) Add garlic; 5) Keep stirring... ; 6) Untill onion and garlic turn gold brown
1) Add ground beef; 2) Mix together; 3) Keep stirring for a few minutes untill colour of ground beef turns into brown
1) Add bell peppers; 2) Mix together; 3) Keep stirring for a minute
Open the cans (throw away the 'juice' of the beans and corn before starting the next step).
1) Add brown beans and kidney beans; 2) Mix; 3) Add corn and diced tomatoes; 4) Mix; 5) Add tomato paste; 6) Mix well everything together
Add chili powder, tabasco, pepper and salt.
Let everything cook for about 45 minutes on low fire.
Check and taste.
Mmm... looks good and smells great! Ready to serve!
Serve with rice, bread or tortillas... I prefer rice!
- 500.0g Ground beef
- 2.0 Onions
- 3.0 Cloves of garlic
- 3.0 Bell peppers
- 800.0g Brown beans
- 400.0g Kidney beans
- 400.0g Diced tomatoes
- 250.0g Corn
- 40.0g Tomato paste
- Olive oil
- Chili powder