1. Add the package of gelatin into a bowl with 4 tbsp of cold water. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes
2. Place the gelatin bowl above a tray of hot water and stir well until completely dissolved
3. Add the gelatin to the mixture of milk and heavy cream. Stir well and refridgerator for at least 5 hours to set. For different flavor: Add in 1 tsp green tea powder and stir well.
4. While waiting for the mixture to set, prepare the topping. Toast the sliced almonds and fry until golden brown. Put aside. Pour out the canned fruit and refridgerator. Fresh fruits work fine too.
5. Boil 2 cups of water and Pour in 1 cup of sugar to make the syrup. Let it cool and refridgerator.
6. Take out the gelatin and cut into small square pieces.
7. Assemble the dessert: fill in gelatin pieces, fruits, some ice and pour in the syrup. Top with almond slices.
- 9.0g Gelatin powder
- 0.0c Cold water
- 200.0ml Heavy cream
- 200.0ml Milk
- 50.0g Sugar
- 30.0g Almond slices
- 100.0g Canned fruits