Out ALL The dry INGREDIENTS in a food processor. Pulse few Times to mix. Then add butter cold and cubed. Pulse until it is a crumble. Then Add the eggs and the 1 tbsp of water. Mix until it is a ball
Wrap and refrigerate. 1 hr at least or over night
Preheat oven at 180C.
The dough after 1 hr
Cut the way you fancy. Of course you can roll it and use cutters but I chose a simple way.
Baste with egg white
Dip each in the grated Parmesan
Bake 12-14 mins depends on your oven. Turn around the baking tray at half time.
Serve with a glass of red wine
- 300.0g Flour
- 200.0g Butter
- 100.0g Provolone cheese grated
- 2.0Tbsp Black Pepper corns cracked
- Salt depends on the cheese used
- 3.0 Eggs small (120g) or 2 large
- 1.0Tbsp Water
- For the topping
- 50.0g Parmesan cheese grated
- 1.0 Egg white