I start by rising and draining the chicken.
Take a plastic bag and add the olive oil,
Add chicken to bag.
Shake it up, to coat chicken.
Place chicken on baking sheet and place in Pre-heated oven (375 degrees) and bake for 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through.
Set out ingredients for sauce.
Add Frank's Hot sauce, butter and white vinegar to sauce pan.
Add the rest; Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce (I like Dave's Ghost Pepper), cayenne pepper, garlic powder and a little salt to taste.
Whisk the ingredients together until bubbles start to form; remove from heat.
Take chicken out and let it rest for a minute.
Place into a large bowl and mix in sauce, toss to coat chicken.
Plate with your favorite side. Enjoy!
- 10-15 chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup Frank's Hot sauce
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) cold unsalted butter
- 11/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco or other hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder