First you want to take pieces of the chicken off of the breast and shred them onto a plate.
2. Spread the shredded chicken about 1/2 inch deep in the serving tray
3. Pour 1 cup of hot sauce over the chicken evenly.
4. Pour 1 cup of blue cheese into the tray and spread it evenly
5. Spread a 1 inch layer of shredded cheese evenly into the tray
6. Heat the oven up to 450 degrees F
7. Place the dip on the top rack in the oven
8. Put 25 minutes on the timer and let the dip cook
9. Place your Fritos into a bowl to be ready to be served
10. Take the dip out of the oven and let it cool
11. Scoop and enjoy the dip!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 bottle of blue cheese
- 2 bags of shredded cheese
- 1 serving dish
- 1 bag of Fritos
- 1 bottle of hot sauce