Start with a meat and add what you have for great dog treats. Stir well and spread on para flex sheets.
I tried squirting some out with a cookie press.
The round ones were too tall so I patted down with fingers. They came out the best, but it did not have enough room on my para flex sheets for all dots.
Dots, ribbons and spread the rest about 1/8 thick.
They were easy to break up after overnight in the Excalibur at 155°.
And Bradley loves them.
Yeah, no China here. Mommy loves me.
- 1/2lb Ground beef. We used grass fed
- 3.0 Eggs. Used one for about each cup meat
- 1.0 Can Pumpkin
- 1.0c Grain free flour or Bradley gets skin rash
- 1/2tsp Garlic
- 1.0c Milk powder cause I have so much left over
- 2.0Tbsp Braggs nutritional yeast
- 1/2tsp Egg shell calcium
If I can do it, so can you.