Prepare the details for our card: 4 pc patterned paper 6х6 inches. I use the Secret Garden collection of Graphic45
With CottageCutz Cross-Stitched Circle Set (Basics) cut the frame out with patterned paper
Our details are ready
Prepare 4 details 6х6 inches for base Box. Fold it as it is shown on the picture.
Glue so as it is shown on the picture.
Make neat corners
Glue the first detail
Prepare some die-cuts. I use CottageCutz Bird Trio
Glue the other details
So cute, isn't it?)
Cut out many pieces from CottageCutz 3D Flower 5 die on 160 gsm white cardstock (Canson).
I use Glossy accents and "deco-topping" for my flowers
With CottageCutz Garden Stems cut the details out with patterned paper
Prepare the details: 4 pc 4 cmх14,8 cm
Let's decorate our Box with paper details outside.
Let's decorate with flowers!)
I love my Box-tunnel!))
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and will be happy to inspire you! Have fun and thank you!
- yellow cardstock 2 pc 12 х 12 inches,
- white cardstok for flowers
- Patterned paper. Use Graphic45 : 6 pc 6 х 6 inches
- CottageCutz Cross-Stitched Circle Set (Basics)
- CottageCutz Birds On A Wire (Elites)
- CottageCutz Fancy Pocket Plus
- CottageCutz Garden Stems
- CottageCutz 3D Flower 5
- Sizzix machine
- glue marker ZIG memori system