1) Drain the chickpeas and put them into the food processor. Blitz until smooth but still dry.
2) Peel and roughly grate the beetroots
3) Chop the shallot and crush the garlic
4) Placed the chickpeas, grated beetroot, garlic and shallot in a bowl and mix it with the eggs
Add the flour and mix again. ( start with 100 gram and add more if needed at the end)
4) Finally add feta cheese ( crumbled), cumin, salt and pepper and mix to combine
Add more flour if needed.
Fry the fritters on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden and set.
- 2.0 Beetroot
- 380.0 Chickpeas
- 2.0 Garlic
- 200.0g Feta cheese
- 3.0g Eggs
- 150.0g Flour
- 1/2tsp Cumin
- 1.0 Shallot