Add to a bowl the grilled chicken, mayo, kosher salt, pepper & cilantro & mix well.
Toss in diced tomatoes, green onions & bacon pieces. I have to do it separately because daughter doesn't like tomatoes & onions. I pull hers out before adding the rest.
Heat tortilla in micro for 10 sec or in skillet over low heat for a couple seconds each side.
Spoon mixture onto one end if tortilla and sprinkle with lettuce. Next roll the wrap.
Once I have it rolled with the seam side down I cut it in half for easier handling. Makes a wonderful light summer dinner!
- 3.0lb Grilled chicken, cut up
- 4.0oz Hampton Creek Just Mayo Garlic (1/2 a bottle)
- 3.0 Green onions, white & light green parts, diced
- 2.0 tomatoes, diced
- Bacon pieces, to taste
- Dried cilantro
- 1.0pch Kosher salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- shredded lettuce
- 10.0 whole wheat tortillas