Clean veggies. You can use any kind you like. I am using radishes, celery, cucumber and cabbages.
Cut all the vegetables into matchsticks. Season with salt, black pepper and vinegar.
In a large pot, add salt and oil, boil the noodles till al dente.
In a small bowl, mix the sauce ingredients.
Wash cooked noodles with cold water and drain. Mix in the sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Mix the vegetables with noodles together. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- 1.0tsp Sesame oil
- 2.0Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1.0Tbsp Chinese bean paste
- 1.0tsp Sriracha sauce or any hot sauce
- 1.0tsp Grounded white pepper
- 2.0Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1.0 Scallion, chopped
- 1.0 Garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2lb Dry thin spaghetti or soba noodles
- Any veggies you like. Cut into matchsticks.
- 1.0Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1.0Tbsp Toasted white sesame seeds
New York, US