preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Gather your ingredient
Grease a six cup oven proof dish.
Gather your measuring utensils.
Place the dry ingredients to a large bowl
Mix them together until fully combined
Add canola spread to dry mixture
rub the canola into the dry mixture with your finger tips, until well combined
Strain your apricots
Place the apricots into your oven dish
Place the dry mixture on top of the apricot (make sure they are well covered)
Place your dish into the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
Take dish out of the oven and leave to cool for five minutes
Serve with ice cream.
- 1.0 wheat cereal biscuit
- 1/2c traditional rolled oats
- 1/2c wholemeal plain flour
- 1/4c firmly packed brown sugar
- 1.0tsp mixed spice
- 1/4c chopped pistachio kernels
- 1/4c extra virgin canola spread
- 1.0kg tub of apricot halves in natural juice, drained