1. Combine oats, sifted flour, sugar and coconut.
2. Combine butter, golden syrup and 2 tablespoons of water and microwave for 30 seconds until melted.
3. Add bicarbonate soda to melted butter mixture. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Take teaspoonfuls of mixture and place on baking paper lined oven trays; allow room for spreading.
5. Cook in slow oven (150 degrees) for 20 minutes.
6. Loosen while still warm, and then cool on trays.
- 1.0c Rolled oats
- 1.0c Plain flour
- 1.0c Sugar
- 3/4qt coconut
- 125.0g butter
- 2.0Tbsp Golden syrup
- 1/2tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 2.0Tbsp water