1. Choose your yarn color(s).
2. Make an x with your two Popsicle sticks.
3. Position your yarn in the center of the sticks. We will use the yarn to secure the sticks.
4. First wrap the yarn around the sticks going in this direction.
5. Next wrap the yarn around the sticks going in the opposite direction. It will make an 'x'.
6. Make sure to wrap the yarn around tightly so that the sticks will not loosen.
8. Your pattern should look like this.
9. You can add other colors to help to make it even more interesting.
9. Grab your scissors and cut your yarn...saving enough space to tie a knot.
10. The knot is tied.
11. Continue on with the same weave pattern. The new Color will be added to the design.
13. Completed project. Cut and tuck the yarn that is left over.
Eye if God
- Coloured Yarn
- 2.0 Popsicle Sticks or sticks from nature