Scrapbook Adhesives used for this project
Paint the edges of the ivory tag with black gesso. Score the tag at 4 and 4.35
Cut one piece of 3.5x7.5 paper (I used an 8x8 paper). Score at 3.9 and 4.25. This will be for the cover. Cut another piece of 3.5x7.5 paper and score at 3.5 and 3.9 (this will be the inside cover).
For the accordion album, cut 2 pcs 3.5x11.6 of black cardstock (I used A4 sized cardstock). Score at 3.5 and 3.9. From 3.9, score at every 3.45 inches. Adhere the two cardstock together. Valley fold.
Adhere the covers (inside and outside) to the tag.
Cut 12 pieces 3.25x3.25 patterned paper and adhere to each panel of the accordion album.
Embellish with tags, stickers and chipboards.
Here is the decorated/embellished cover of the album. Use black trim for the closure.
- An Eerie Tale 8x8 paper pad
- An Eerie Tale flowers pack
- An Eerie tale cardstock diecuts
- An Eerie tale chipboards 2
- An Eerie tale cardstock stickers
- Graphic 45 Large Ivory Tag Album
- Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Ornate Metal brads
- Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes
- Scrapbook adhesives E-Z runner
- Scrapbook adhesives Thin 3d foam squares
- Scrapbook Adhesives Dodz Medium
- Therm-o-web supertape
- Therm-o-web decorative photo corners ivory
- Studio Black gesso
- Couture Creations decorative die Endless dreams
- Black cardstock
- Black ribbon
- White Eyelet