Gather your supplies. Drain and rinse beans.
Brown your meat along with the chopped onion.
Season your meat and cook until browned.
Put browned meat and onion mixture in a crock pot.
Sauté peppers in same skillet used for ground meat.
Add peppers to the crockpot.
Add canned veggies and tomato sauce. I added some corn at the last minute.
Stir to mix, cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- 1.0 Can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1.0 Can dark kidney beans
- 1.0 Can light kidney beans
- 1.0 Can black beans
- 1.0 Can tomato sauce
- 1.0 Green, yellow, red bell pepper
- 1.0 Onion
- 1.0lb Ground beef or turkey
- 2.0Tbsp Chili powder, or to taste