Gather your supplies
Break up your sponge fingers and cover the bottom of each of your glasses.
Mix your coffee, liqueur OR brandy, and the caster sugar in a measuring jug to dissolve.
Add your ricotta, yoghurt, icing sugar, and vanilla essence in a bowl.
My mixture wasn't very smooth, so I passed it through a sieve.
Add your ricotta mixture on top of your soaked sponge fingers.
Sprinkle with your grated chocolate, and leave in the fridge to cool for about half an hour. ( I mixed my chocolate with a little icing sugar )
- 8.0 Sponge finger biscuits, about 70g in total
- 1/2c Espresso coffee (you can use instant)
- 2.0Tbsp Coffee liqueur or brandy
- 1.0tsp Caster sugar
- 200.0g Ricotta Cheese
- 200.0g Greek yoghurt
- 3.0Tbsp Sifted icing sugar
- 1.0tsp Vanilla extract
- 30.0g 30g of good quality dark chocolate (grated)
- Electric mixer
- 4.0 250 ml glasses