I started building my background using dictionary page pieces and gel medium.
I continued adding lace and other cloth bits after I was happy with my base I covered all my bits with gesso.
Next I mixed a bit Of Velvet with a few sprays of a coordinating Colorations, using a paintbrush I applied the color to my layout.
After my color was in place I spritzed it with water to make the color run and drip, I even added a bit of Fairy Dust for a bit of sparkle :)
Next I started building my cluster using a mix of random pattern papers
Next I continued to add flowers and bits and pieces
And it finally came together!
I just love the drips!
And all the yummy texture!
Thank you so much for checking out my guide I hope you enjoyed it :)
- Art Anthology Colorations -Ink Spot
- Art Anthology Colorations -Grass
- Art Anthology- Velvet Reef
- Art Anthology- Velvet Shamrock
- Art Anthology Colorations -Raider
- Prima Flowers & Cardstock
- Dylousions Stamp
- Maya Road- Twine Paper Clip
- Prima Lace & resist Canvas
- Dictionary Pages
- Prima 3D Gel
- Gel Medium
- Creative Embellishments Chipboard
- Buttons and Bits :)