To make the dressing whisk the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl.
Cut the feta cheese into cubes about 1 inch/2.5 cm squares.
Put the lettuce , tomatoes , and cucumber in a salad bowl.
Scatter over the cheese and toss together.
Pour the dressing over the salad and add olives and chopped herbs.
- 7 oz/200 g Greek feta cheese
- 1/2 a head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 lettuce such as romaine shredded or sliced
- 4 tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1/2 a cucumber sliced
- 12 Greek black olives
- 2tbsps chopped fresh herbs such as oregano or mint
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chrushed
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper