Chopped/diced or shredded veggies on hand to make 3 cups. (Here is cabbage, carrots, celery, parsnip, potatoes, onion).
Add one can plus two cans of water.
Add 1/2 tsp of each.
Add 1/2 tsp Montreal steak seasoning.
Add 1 tbsp of liquid beef bouillon. (Can use low sodium)
Turn crockpot on high.
Cook in a crockpot on high until veggies are soft and flavours are well mixed. (Or you can cook in a medium pot on the stove for an hour, maybe two, until veggies are soft and flavours mixed..)
(Crockpot on high setting takes about 4 hours.) Serve with crackers, bread, croutons, or biscuits.
- 3.0c sliced/chopped veggies
- 1.0 Can diced tomatoes with Garlic and black pepper
- 2.0 Cans water
- 0.0tsp Each: basil, parsley flakes, oregeno, thyme
- 0.0tsp Montreal steak spice
- 1.0 Tbsp liquid beef bouillon
- Garnishes (shredded cheese, croutons)