Ready 4 each of black, kraft, and ivory Graphic 45 Artist Trading Tags
Take out the chipboard die-cuts and match with the tags, left aside
Cut 12 pieces of papers from Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol in 2"x2-1/2", apply Distress Ink if needed
Adhere ribbons and twine on the paper randomly
Use foam tape, adhere on another coordinate pattern paper from Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol
Tie the tags and chipboard pieces using ribbons
Now sit down for minutes to do the fussy cutting at the same time, don't need to count but just cut out those can fit on the tags
Adhere on the fussy cut-outs on the tags
Adhere on small paper flowers to finish the tags
Spray on shine gold ink or splash on white colors if desired
You don't need to do the fussy cutting in very details, as the border help giving dimension on the tags
Some more choice for easy decorating the tags, like self adhesive pearls or enamel stickers
Sometimes you can just simply cut out the tag pattern from the papers and adhere on, this is cute to have the result of tag on tag
Of course you can use hot glue gun if you are really in a rush, enjoy!!!
- Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol Chipboard Decorative
- Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol Chipboard Journaling
- Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol Paper Pad 8"X8"
- Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol Paper Pad 6"X6"
- Graphic 45 Artist Trading Tags-Black
- Graphic 45 Artist Trading Tags-Kraft
- Graphic 45 Artist Trading Tags-Ivory
- Paper Flowers