1. You'll need safety pins (size 00 or 0), seed beads (or any bead that fits) & elastic cord. 2. Open the safety pin and thread the beads onto the pin (leave a space to be able to close the pin).
3. Repeat step 2 until you have enough safety pins beaded (the amount of pins will depend on your wrist size).
4. Cut two pieces of elastic cord. Thread one of the cords through the top hole of one pin and then though the bottom hole of another pin. Repeat the step with the second cord.
5. Tie the end of the cords together and that's it, your bracelet is ready!
I made this one with safety pins of size 00. The one you saw on the tutorial is size 0.
This one is the same as the one on the tutorial, the only difference is that this one is with gold colored safety pins. By the way, the photos are edited because I published them on my instagram :)
Here's my blog: marielyvp.blogspot.com If you have any question, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find me on Twitter @MarielyVP. Thanks!
- Seed beads
- Elastic cord
- Safety Pins (size 00 or 0 recommended)