- Get all the materials ready.
- Take a piece of clay and make it into sausage shape. Then, flatten it by fingers.
- Put some white glue on the tip of the pencil.
- Start turning the clay around the pencil tip to make the rose middle part.
- Rose body is finished.
- Then, start making the outside petals. Make a ball with the clay first.
- Make it flat at the hand middle by the first finger so the the hand prints will appear on the petal which make it more alike real.
- Total make 5 petals.
- Start attaching the petals around the rose.
- The rose is basically finished.
- Take away the excess at the bottom with a clay cutter.
- Then, make 3 flower sepals with the green clay.
- Attach the sepals with white glue.
- Finally, make a green line round the bottom of the rose. Remember to use white glue to glue on.
- 1.0 Pencil
- 10.0g Hearty Clay
- White Glue