Hygiene. Clean the bench before, after and during use. Make sure no ingredients are over their used by date.
Utensils. Chopping board, knife, pan, dish, wooden spoon, bowls, spoons, fork.
Preheat oven to 200 Celsius
Measure out yogurt.
Place Risoni in a dish
Cover with the ricotta mixture.
Cook for 40 mins then serve.
Changes. I made this recipe without meat because I am vegetarian.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup (200g) risoni
- 300g Lebanese eggplant, cut into 2cm pieces
- 300g zucchini, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 350g ricotta
- 1/2 cup (130g) fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- Ground nutmeg, to sprinkle