Paint the outside cover of your book with Black Gesso
Using the Art Anthology Orbital Stencil and Black Leather Sorbet ad texture to your book cover. allow to dry and adhere your chosen chipboard pieces to your book cover and paint with Gesso.
Cover the chipboard with Versa Mark and then add embossing powder to Versa Mark and emboss with heat gun.
This step will require that you spray your book cover with your Colorations and heat emboss the chipboard. As it heats up it absorbs the colors from the mists and embeds in the embossing powder.
Finish up with your flowers, embossed word and seed beads.
- Art Anthology Colorations,Sandcastle
- Art Anthology Colorations, Ice
- Art Anthology Colorations, French Toast
- Art Anthology Colorations, Peacock Feathers
- Art Anthology Colorations, Salmon
- Art Anthology Sorbet - Black Leather
- Art Anthology Orbital Stencils
- Melissa Frances Wooden title
- Black Gesso and a sponge brush
- Versa Mark Clear embossing powder
- Copper Embossing Powder
- Adhesive Gems
- Miscellaneous Chipboard pieces
- Seed Beads
- Old Book