• Milk • Sugar • Butter • Cool Whip • Chocolate pudding • Cream Cheese • Oreos
Remove the cream from oreo cookies and blend into crumbs
Add 2 Tbsp. Of melted butter to the cookie crumbs and mix until butter is incorporated into the cookies
Pack the cookie mixture down into the pan and bake at 375° for 10 minutes. After baking, place in the refrigerator.
Add 2 cups of milk and 1 pack of chocolate Jell-O Instant Pudding into a bowl.
Beat pudding mix and milk with a whisk for 2 minutes. And refrigerate.
Next add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar and 1 8oz. Pack of cream cheese.
Combined until well blended.
Add 1 cup of cool whip and fold until well blended.
After cookie crust cools, add the cream cheese and cool whip mixture.
Then add the chocolate pudding on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Finish off with a layer of cool whip.
- 22 Oreo Cookies, Crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 3.9 oz. Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk