Start with our tin. Just cover all with one or two layers of gesso.
When it's dry, apply a layer of Black Leather Jacket Sorbet. Using palette knife. It does not have to be precisely. We just want to add color and more textures.
When our tin is drying, we can paint our embellishments. I've chosen an old brooch, which I found in my mothers old casket. I think it is from 80's ;) I painted it with AA Wineberry Velvet
When it's almost dry, just try to wipe off a bit of color. Using your fingers.
Come back to our tin. Apply randomly Mayan Gold Velvet and Tink Sorbet through the stencil.
Paint the inside with Wineberry Velvet.
In the end glue a brooch on the front.
It's done. You can keep your craft tools in it.
- Black Leather Jacket - Art Anthology - Sorbet
- Tink - Art Anthology - Sorbet
- Mayan Gold - Art Anthology - Velvet
- Wineberry - Art Anthology - Velvet
- Tea tin
- soft and flat brush - 1” FLAT WASH
- palette knife
- crafting matt
- Art Anthology stencil - Soliloquy
- Some embellishments - I used an old brooch