I started bu tearing off the top layer of a piece of cardboard. I believe it was an 11 X 11 piece.
Next I coated the cardboard with 2 coats of white gesso, then I gut the cardboard sheet into random rectangle pieces.
After all the pieces were cut I chooses a mix of coordinating Art Anthology Velvets to color my random pieces.
I finished all the edges off with a bit of grungy sparkle using a bit of Black Leather Jacket
After all my pieces were dry I began arranging my pieces.
And that's it easy peasy!
Thank you so much for stopping by for some Art Anthology fun!
- Art Anthology Velvet -Lagoon
- Art Anthology Velvet -Reef
- Art Anthology Velvet -Aloha
- Art Anthology Velvet -Fiji
- Art Anthology Velvet -Shamrock
- Art Anthology Velvet -Lemon Tart
- Art Anthology Sorbet- Black Leather Jacket
- Verse Stamp (Tim Holtz Used)