You can use a pure, coconut oil. This is solid.
Coconut oil is normally solid at room temperature.
Or you can use fractionated coconut oil which is coconut oil that has been altered to remain liquid at room temperature.
Fractionated coconut oil is liquid at room temperature.
Carrot tissue oil.
Mix 10g of coconut oil, 15g of jojoba & 5g of carrot tissue oil in a shot glass.
It should take two 10-second stints to heat up the oils.
Don't heat up for more than 10 seconds at a time. When the oil is slightly more than hand hot add the essential oils.
Rosemary, thyme, cedarwood, lavender.
All you need is: 4 drops rosemary; 4 drops thyme; 2 drops cedarwood; 2 drops lavender
A total of 12 drops essential oil to this 30g mix of oils is a 2% dilution. A good strength for an adult.
6 drops of essential in 30g is enough for a kid.
For children halve the number of drops of essential oils to a total of 6!
1. Saturate hair with the hot oil especially the tips. Massage into roots.
2. Put a shower cap on. Blow dry over the surface for a couple of minutes.
3. Cover head in a towel or beanie hat for c.10 minutes to trap the heat and promote absorption of essential oils then shampoo out.
Don't store. Use it all. Any excess can be used for massage! 😜
- 30ml Oil,
- 10g jojoba
- 15g coconut oil
- 5g carrot tissue oil
- Rosemary essential oil, 4 drops
- Thyme essential oil, 4 drops
- Cedarwood essential oil, 2 drops
- Lavender essential oil, 2 drops
(You can call me Heather)