What I use (This isn't a step)
Step one: First you add in the Banana, but you cut it up before you put it in or the banana will not blend well. Then after your done with that add the 2 tablespoons of the Greek yoghurt.
What it should look like at this point.
Step 2: Then you add in the half a tablespoon of protein powder and the 2 cups of milk. Make sure you put the blender on it's highest mode for a minute or a minute and a half, up to you.
- Banana protein smoothie you will need
- One Banana (Ripe or freash)
- 2.0Tbsp Greek Yoghourt
- 1/2 And protein powder ( any type) but don't use alot.
- Also you will need a Blender
- 2.0c Lite milk ( you can add more milk if you please)