Supplies shown here
In small bowl, mix all wet ingredients making sure to blend honey well.
This is what it will look like after adding mustard. Stir well with fork or whisk to avoid mustard clumps.
Finely chop fresh cilantro. Add to wet ingredients.
Finished dressing. Serve chilled.
Drizzle over tossed mixed greens, avocado, walnuts, almonds and dried cranberries for healthy eating. Whole foods has a quick premixed trail mix in their bulk department. Eat well and be happy!
- 2.0Tbsp Juice of lime
- 1.0Tbsp Juice of orange (pink naval is great)
- 1.0Tbsp Juice of lemon
- 2.0Tbsp Honey (local preferred)
- 2.0Tbsp Avocado oil
- 2.0Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1.0tsp Trocomare (herbamare or fine kosher sea salt)
- 1/2Tbsp Spicy brown mustard
- 1/2tsp Freshly ground pepper
- 2/3Tbsp Finely chopped fresh cilantro