I printed this favor bag template on a white cardstock first & traced onto the black cardstock using a white pencil. (http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Favor-Bag-Template-Set-and-Cutting-Files.html)
Cut patterned papers to cover the all the sides of the favor bag.
Fussy cut elements from patterned papers and cut strips using a border punch.
Use flower die cuts
Use a tweezer to fold the flower petals into something as seen in the image. Adhere pearl for accent.
Adhere the patterned papers and strips first before assembling.
Much easier to embellish the bag while it is still flat.
Create a card to match your favor bag.
And you're done!
- Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs 12x12 papers
- Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs 8x8 papers
- Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs 6x6 papers
- Graphic 45 rubber stamp
- Black cardstock (A4)
- White cardstock (scrap can be used)
- Distress Ink (Frayed burlap)
- Kelleigh Ratzlaff Favor bag template
- Joy! Crafts flower die # 2
- Pearl center
- Big shot machine
- EK Success Border punch
- Adhesives (glue, double-sided foam tape)