Pre heat oven to 350, and make cake as it tell you on the box.
Take your candy and put at the bottom of a greased cake pan.
Your candy should go on the bottom like this.
Pour your cake batter over the candy.
In a medium bowl blend butter and cream cheese with the powdered sugar
Your mixture should look like this
Spoon the mixture on top on the cake
Then bake for about 48 minutes
Let cool and put chocolate frosting on if you want, and enjoy.
- 1.0 Package chocolate cake mix
- 1.0 Stick butter softed
- 1.0 8oz package cream cheese
- 1.0 16oz package powdered sugar
- 2.0 Packages candy your choice
- 1.0 Package chocolate frosting