1. Combine in Processor or mini prep whole leaf or seed spices & herbs first. Rosemary, Thyme, Coriander & celery seed 2. Process or grind until a coarse powder.
Add remaining spices and process till you have a fairly even consistancy.
Pour spice blend on to a stiff, but flexible plastic sheet for easy transfer to jar or funnel on jar. I used a large glossy magazine for years till the right bit of plastic came along.
Pick a spice jar with large holes on the dispensing top.
Pour the mix into your funnel and/or into the jar till full.
Ready for the Grilling season.
- 1/2tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/4tsp Cayenne chili ground
- 1.0tsp Sweet Paprika ground
- 1.0tsp Smoked Spanish Paprika
- 1/4tsp celery seed
- 1/4tsp Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 2.0Tbsp Coriander seed lightly toasted
- 1/2tsp Ginger powder
- 1.0tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/2tsp Marsala powder
- 1/2tsp coleman's mustard powder
- 1/2tsp Oregano
- 2.0Tbsp Rosemary leaves dried
- 3/4tsp Thyme leaves dried
- 1/4c Old Bay Seasoning
- 1.0tsp Garlic Powder
- 1.0tsp Onion Powder
- 1.0 Food Processor or mini processor
- 2.0 Empty spice jar
- 1.0 Funnel
Chilling in Minnesota