1. Fold the leather thread in half, take the thin thread, put them together and make a knot. 2. After the knot, put the button and make another knot. So the button will be placed between two knots.
3. Start beading the plain beads as shown on the photo. 4. Wrap the bracelet around you wrist two times, and you'll see if it fits you well. If not, keep adding more beads.
5. Take the thin thread and the leather thread, put them together and make a knot. Cut the thin thread, leave a space (hole) for the button, and then make another knot. 6. That's it!
Here's my blog: marielyvp.blogspot.com If you have any question, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find me on Twitter @MarielyVP. Thanks!
- 1.0 Diagonal cutting pliers or scissors
- 1.0 Button
- 48.0 Plain beads (quantity depends on your wrist size)
- 24.0in Leather thread
- 36.0in Thin thread (to "knit" the beads)